These are 4 Hair packs that will help you get a silky ,healthy smooth hair . Use it at least once every 15 days regularly to get good results. Another advantage is they are completely natural .They do no harm to your hair.
Photo credits Chandrika Nair
- Grate half of coconut , strain the grated product in a cotton cloth ( or whatever you can work with ) .You will get coconut milk.
- Add spoonful honey to it .
- Apply the mixture to hair including scalp.
- Wait for 30 mins then wash hair.
- This pack has both anti inflammatory and conditioning properties which are effective for dandruff and dull hair.
- Take one ripe banana and make it into a paste.
- Add one egg white and a tsp olive oil to it.
- Apply to hair ,wait for 30mins.
- Shampoo carefully to completely wash the mixture from hair.
- Take half cup curd.
- Add one egg white and 3 tsp lemon juice to it.
- Apply to scalp and wash after 30 mins .
- This pack helps with dandruff and makes hair shiny.
- Squeeze four strawberries into a thick paste.
- Add 2 tsp curd to it .
- Apply this to hair and wait for 20 mins before washing.
- This is specially useful for greasy scalp.
Hope you liked the masks and find them useful.
Stay tune for more.
8 Everyday Tea tree oil Beauty hacks
7 bonus HAIR CARE TIPS for HEALTHY HAIR
10 basic HAIR CARE tips for HEALTHY HAIR
LOVE JEANS?6 tips to take care of it
By sadhvi mythili 7 Comments
Tags: coconut, curd, dandruff, egg white, greasy hair, hair, hair packs, healthy hair, honey, lemon juice, natural, olive oil, shiny hair
SwetaNovember 23, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Thanks a lot Sadhvi.. I had problem of dandruff and it never ends permanently but I tried the third one pack and it seems good for my hairs.. now lets see how much effective is this for a permanent solution..
sadhvi mythiliNovember 23, 2015 at 8:07 pm
I really hope it does , my friend used this after regular use of 3 months she could see a difference.Another thing is my brother used to suffer from severe dandruff ,like complete flakes .He is in hostel ,so no natural remedies possible. So i gifted him “Khadi Herbal Neem Sat Shampoo” and now he is very much dandruff free. It is amazon for pretty good price. I am thinking of reviewing that soon.
Anjali SengarDecember 1, 2015 at 9:17 am
Lovely tips dear..
sadhvi mythiliDecember 2, 2015 at 1:53 pm
NaliniDecember 3, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Really helpful tips.. I am saying so because it helps me in dandruff.
sadhvi mythiliDecember 5, 2015 at 9:27 pm
I am really happy that you found these tips useful,I hope these work for you