3 HOME MADE PORE STRIPS
Whether u are concerned about chemical adhesives or even the price of those pore strips available in the market,it’s not a problem. Bcoz I am going to tell you 3 easy ways to make your own pore strips. In each method u r going to need cotton pads/tissue paper/paper towels according to your convenience and availability.
Method 1-This method needs a microwave.
- Take equal amounts of honey +milk & mix well.
- Microwave the mixture for 10sec.
- Wait till it’s temperature becomes acceptable to skin
- Apply it to the affected areas.
- Before it gets dried,apply cotton pad (or tissue/paper towel)
- Application must be gentle but firm
- Wait for at least 20mins before u consider peeling it off
- Take equal amounts of powdered cinnamon and honey &mix well
- Apply that paste to affected areas.
Method 3- All u need is an egg.
- Take an egg break & separate its white.
- Apply it to the affected areas ,u can even apply it to the whole face.
- Use tissue paper pieces to cover those areas & re apply egg white over the tissue.
- Wait for a minimum of 30 mins for proper results.
If you want to know the way to get best results from pore strips I all post a link here.
If you like this post, find this helpful please share by clicking the Facebook share button below so that others will find this too.