6 HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR FALL
Hello pretty friends !!! How was your weekend ? Mine had nothing in special. In the previous post I discussed about some important reasons for hair loss. Today I am coming with a handful of remedies.
Gooseberry has very high amount of Vitamin C which is very useful when used systemically as well as locally.
- Take 4-5 gooseberries & make them into pulp.
- Add some lemon juice to it.
- Apply that mixture to the scalp.
- Use a shower cap to cover head
- Keep it overnight.
- Wash in the morning.
- Do this once weekly
No matter how much you hate any dealing with onions , they are good on many ways. They have anti bacterial properties which help in scalp infections. They also increase circulation promoting good growth of hair.
- Take a medium sized onion & grate it.
- Strain it to extract juice .
- Add spoonful each of alovera gel and olive oil to that juice.
- Apply that to scalp .
- Wait for an hour before washing off.
- Instead you can simply cut onion into half ,then rub with it in on calp.
Is there anyone who have no idea that hibiscus in many ways for hair ? ??? My mom used to make hibiscus oil for me through out my childhood. It stopped only after I went to hostel.
- Take 10 hibiscus flowers .( I used to steal them from neighbors)
- Add them to two cups of your favorite oil. I prefer coconut oil.
- Boil the mixture till the flowers become nasty black balls. ( there will be a peculiar oudor )
- Use this regularly as overnight hair oil.
Methi not only reduces the hair fall ,it also makes hair smoother.
- Take a half cup of methi seeds and soak them till they become soft .
- Make paste of them or if you are as lazy as I am, you can happily buy methi powder and add that to water.
- Apply this to the scalp & hair .
- Stay for hour with that heavy head.
- Wash off
- You might need someone’s help for washing as it is very hard to leave.
- Cut 1 or 2 beetroots and boil them in water till water becomes thick.
- Add this liquid to henna to make a paste .
- As usual apply this to scalp and wait for an hour
- Go and start struggling in bathroom to get all the henna out of your hair.
- Do I need to mention that henna is a natural conditioner and coloring agent.
Coconut is a kind of nature’s gift which can be used in a way you like to.
- Grate coconut as you do for making chutney.
- Strain it in cotton cloth .
- You will get a white colored liquid which is known as coconut milk.
- Apply this directly onto the scalp and hair.
- Wait for half an hour before washing.
- My advice is to wash it without shampoo ,it makes hair really lovable.
As there is no shampoo , don’t apply oil beforehand otherwise you end up with greasy hair.
Bye till next post beauties .
If you like this post please share it. If you also have any tips add them in comments.
To keep yourself updated do subscribe.